Paying Your Bill Online
How to Use Our Customer Portal
PMLP's on top of tech.
- Desktop: Online Customer Account Portal
- Mobile: Learn about the PMLP App, which you can download or run in your devices web browser
- You’ll need the customer Account Number and Telephone Number associated with your PMLP Account
- While using a desktop and on the portal Login page, click New User and follow the instructions Contact us through email or phone if you have any questions.
Types of Payment Accepted:
- Pay by Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard, & Discover)
- Pay by E-Check (through your checking or savings account)
There are no additional fees for any payments made through the online customer account portal; however PMLP reserves the right to charge a $30 fee to your electric account if the payment is returned due to insufficient funds. In addition, your bank may charge you a fee based on your bank’s fee schedule.
Safety and Security:
Making online payments via PMLP's Online Customer Account Portal uses bill information directly sent from the PMLP. PMLP has partnered with a secure, 3rd party payment processor, Southeastern Data, which operates and maintains the payment site independently of PMLP. All information is kept private, and is not shared.
Please note: The payee on your financial statement for this transaction will be listed as "Peabody Municipal Light Plant”.
Please note that PMLP is not affiliated with ANY third party vendors that offer online payment services (i.e. Doxo, Prism, etc.)! In order to ensure the security/privacy of your information, we highly recommend that you only use the following PMLP authorized payment sites:
If you have any questions please contact us.
Examples of unaffiliated 3rd party online payment service vendors: